♥ myien ♥ The Fairytale of My Life: Hello care bears!

Saturday, January 01, 2022

Hello care bears!

Tiny Colorful FlowersTiny Colorful Flowers 

Happy new year everyone!

I am so excited for 2022, cause I'm walking into the new year with the man of my dreams. Yes I know with the new year, it means that I'm not getting any younger. With the age difference we have, it's kind of weird calling him a man. I know for a fact. But, regardless of the age difference, the "sakai-ness" we share, he is in fact, the man of my dreams Photobucket


Tiny Colorful FlowersTiny Colorful Flowers

We hit 60 days yesterday, on new years eve. I looked back on all the memories we had, it doesn't seem like 2 months to me. It felt like forever. We laugh hard, we dance to random songs we hear by the roadside, we take on crazy roadtrips, we video call with nothing but just staring at each other.

I really want this one not to end. If it ends, I want it to end with us growing old together.

How did I get so lucky? Photobucket

Tiny Colorful FlowersTiny Colorful Flowers

I know people may judge, or say things like "it's still the honeymoon phase, you've yet to get to the real part". I know all that. But you want to know what's different this time?
For the first time, this is the first relationship that I am willing to fight for. I really do.

He's worth it. We fight. We  do. We're just human.
but I can never be mad at him for too long.
Cause he knows how to make me feel ok.
He knows how to make it right again.
He knows how to make me smile again.

Tiny Colorful FlowersTiny Colorful Flowers

He appreciates me.
All the small things I do to him.
The notes I leave to him before I depart, the presentation I made when he's asleep, the videos I made of us. Everytime he watched any of those, he smiles. A small smirk smile that is enough to bring out the hidden dimple he has, & there you go. I'm hooked, again.
I fell in love, again. Photobucket

Tiny Colorful FlowersTiny Colorful Flowers

 I'm supposed to feel this way right? This is what people have been saying about right? Being in love with the right person. Being adored by that person no matter how messy I look.

2021 plays a big part in my life. Cause that's the year I meet the love of my life. I am so excited on what 2022 & the future holds, but last year was the highlight of my life 

Tiny Colorful FlowersTiny Colorful Flowers

To you, the boy that is perfect to me.
You've got everything I need in my checklist.
You tick all the boxes.
I love you, forever Photobucket

0 comments:

 

♥ Blog Template Originally by Pinky Myien ♥