♥ myien ♥ The Fairytale of My Life: Phase two : Adjustments.

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Phase two : Adjustments.

 


Hello care bears. 

It has been awhile, I know.

Been busy with hell a lot of things.

Juggling with hell a lot of flights.

Even on my offdays, I can't actually rest.

Been running errands errrrddayyyyy.


Me & boo are doing fine, Alhamdulillah.

Had a few emotional fights with a side of drama (from me, of coz Photobucket )

But this boy, is heaven sent.

I kid you not.

He has been nothing but patience with me.

He forget things sometimes. Hence that triggered the drama.

But when I remind him, he straight know where he did wrong.

& to my surprise, I actually am learning a lot from this relationship too.

Mainly because, I can feel it deep down that this boy,

this loving, tender, passionate boy is the one.

 We can annoy each other & still laugh about it.

We can be serious & still fall in love with each other.

He's everything I've ever wanted.

& I am the lucky one.

& now, we're actually starting a new journey together.

He started a new job a few days ago.

With the intention for my hand in marriage in mind.

& I am over the moon proud of him.

I truly am.

For example, right now, he's passed out on discord video call,

while I'm studying for base check.

Well, WAS studying. LOL

Photobucket Sayang, I know you're tired. I know you're pushing yourself out of your comfort zone for us. I really appreciate that. I can see it in your eyes, your veins on your forehead. I fell bad about it but this is for us. You, me & inshaAllah our future mini us. Thank you Sayang, for all the hard work, for all the sweat & pain you're going through. For everything you've done, I promise to be more devoted, passionate & considerate towards you. I love you with all I got & i hope it is more than enough for you. Photobucket

Pray for us care bears.

We're adjusting to new schedule. Him with his long hours of work & constantly tired. Me with crazy flying roster. It's a big adjustment for us. 

For example, next week I'm off to Jakarta. I'll be flying the whole week, through out the weekend. His offday is on Sunday. After Jakarta, I'm stuck with quarantine. I'm not sure how, but I'm praying hard so that all of this is easier.

Wish us luck?

0 comments:

 

♥ Blog Template Originally by Pinky Myien ♥