♥ myien ♥ The Fairytale of My Life: You

Friday, December 17, 2021

You

 

you.

you came into my life, when i thought i've given up on everything. you brought light into my life. making me smile, more happier than i've ever been. you changed me. you changed my pattern.

& it's working.

i'm addicted to you. all of you. your scent, drove me off the roof. your touch, makes me wonder, where have you been all these while. the way you look at me in the eyes? makes me wonder, is there any other wonderful thing this life has to offer. i keep falling in love with you. every part of you.

you make me want to work things out. you make me want to see what is the ending of this story, rather than ending it. you make me want to give what we have, multiple chances.

you're not perfect. neither am i. 

& i'm willing to give chances & work it.

i love you. i love you loving me.

you changed me a lot. a better version of me.

i'm intoxicated over you. every thing you do, or say. i am under your spell.

i can't actually pin point what. or why am i in love with you. but i am crazy over you. i keep having flashbacks of moments of us. not that kindda way, but moments of laughter, staring into each other eyes, falling in love over & over again. the way you say how you love me. how you won't give up on me.

you keep doing things, that no one has ever done to me.

maybe that's the reason why or how i fell in love with you. 

you make me want to work us out.

so here goes.

to new adventures. to new second chances.

0 comments:

 

♥ Blog Template Originally by Pinky Myien ♥