♥ myien ♥ The Fairytale of My Life: Blessings

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Blessings


I know most of the things I blog,
or write, are the things that are hurting me.
Or the part where I need / want to run away from people or things.

but today, it hit me.
I've never actually count my blessings here.


Little that people know,  I am so blessed, to have amazing caring people in my life.
Who were there when I was sick.
& they who actually looked for me, when I disappeared.

They are my extended family.

The kind of people who cried with me, when I cry.
The type who would take a sec, to glance at the video call,
just to wave at me, in the middle of the game.
Who would call & text me, just to go for a midnight starbucks drive.

I am so thankful.
For all of them. For sticking by my side 


The highlight of my day, is when I got to spend it with them.

It means the world to me 


0 comments:

 

♥ Blog Template Originally by Pinky Myien ♥