♥ myien ♥ The Fairytale of My Life: Promises

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Promises

 Tiny Colorful Flowers

I keep making promises that I'll blog more,
seclude myself from the real world more.
but truth be told, it's hard making commitment to it.

Maybe for the fact that my whole life revolves in my phone.
not much of a PC or lappy girl.

but I miss the fact that this blog, was there through out everything in my life.
also one of the main reason why my blog is still on the net, all this while.

but yeah...
i don't really enjoy blogging through my phone.
it is not as fulfilling as having to press the keyboards.

but truth be told, I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY PHONE.
well in this pandemic world, who can?
even our vaccinated certificate is on our phone.

for instance,
here i am blogging, complaining about why i should blog more, 
while i am on video conference call with my lineup on discord.
& my second phone, JUST WON'T STOP BEEPING.  Photobucket

maybe I should fix my lappy touchpad problem,
maybe then, I will blog more.

this time, it's a MAYBE.
not a promise.






0 comments:

 

♥ Blog Template Originally by Pinky Myien ♥