♥ myien ♥ The Fairytale of My Life: Ending to a new beginning.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Ending to a new beginning.



Ok kat sini ada dua cerita. Cerita sedih and also cerita gembira.

Aku tak tau nak mula dari mana. Seriously.




Ok lah macam ni.
Cuba jawab soalan-soalan ni. 
Kalau kau tau ape jawapan pada soalan-soalan ni, teruskan membaca.
Tapi kalau rasa tak tau apa jawapan dia, skip ahead to the happy ending part.

*blog post deleted*

And sincerely, Thank you. 


And here's the happy ending part.
I was thinking of making a travel journel.
When I started my class, my offer letter, my sim, the first time I held on to the control column to my aircraft, my first incident this and that.
But my training is officially killing me.
Endless studying. 
Endless questions.
Endless worrying for each flight.
So yeah. I am just gonna jot down the dates of the important dates. 
I don't want to forget any of these dates. At all.

Well, I started to commence ground school on the 20th February 2014. 
On the 18th of March 2014, I first time sat my foot in Jakarta. For my VHPs.
Then I travelled to Singapore, 27th March 2014.
I first stepped in to the ATR 72-600 simulator on the 28th March 2014.
I passed my simulation and ground training on the 20th April 2014.

I passed my flying endorsement flight on the 30th of April 2014.
And now I am an official ATR 72-600 pilot. Alhamdulillah.
My first SNY was on the 14th of March 2014.
And on my first SNY, I experienced myself an incident.

0 comments:

 

♥ Blog Template Originally by Pinky Myien ♥