♥ myien ♥ The Fairytale of My Life: Just another number.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Just another number.


mult.gif Cute Flowers image by kazphoto
Robin Scherbatsky : Of course, I'm upset Barney. Don't you see how constantly talking about your conquests. Makes me feel like I'm just another number to you.
Barney Stinson : But you're not just another number to me.
Robin Scherbatsky : And now, you're taking Anita, who you barely know, on this amazing date, when I never got treated that way. It just, it just sucks, that's all. It just sucks.
Barney Stinson : Wow, I knew I was a bad at being a boyfriend, but I had no idea I'd be so much worse at being an ex-boyfriend. I'm sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?
Robin Scherbatsky : Nothing Barney, You've already proven that I'm not important.
Barney Stinson : Stop that, I'm serious. Ask me for anything.
mult.gif Cute Flowers image by kazphoto

Photobucket ハートブレイク Photobucket

0 comments:

 

♥ Blog Template Originally by Pinky Myien ♥