♥ myien ♥ The Fairytale of My Life: Jahat

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Jahat


Through out my life,
My whole life,
I've always looked at the best of people.
Every person I met.
All the things a person does,
Even my ownself,
I selalu rasa orang tu nakal.
But for the first time ever in my life,
my whole 29 years of life,
I finally found the one person that suits the word jahat.
I'm sorry but you deserve it.
What you did was cold hearted.
What you did was plainly evil. JAHAT.

& I am the one that is stupid enough to fall for it.
I gave my heart out to such a bad person.
A person that is capable of turning me around.
To be honest, I am at the point of my life
Where I keep on thinking that there is no point of being nice anymore.
People will still hurt you, even how nice you are to people.

I know, treat people the way you wanna be treated.
But I'm done.
I'm done being nice all this while.
It's not that I expect people to be nice to me too.
But at least I thought people would not do bad things to me.

I've been nothing but nice. I busted my ass off, to be kind.
It's not that I am faking it.
But I simply don't want people to feel what I feel.
The pain I went through, the tears I shed.
Let me be the only one enduring all that.

But after all that,
I am still the one getting hurt.
I am still the one enduring the pain, again & again.

I can't do it anymore.
I'm done.
I'll do what I want & I don't give a shit on what anyone would say about me.

 

♥ Blog Template Originally by Pinky Myien ♥