♥ myien ♥ The Fairytale of My Life: Hello care bears!

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Hello care bears!

Well it has been delayed, what I mean is this post. Sadly most of the places I've been is destroyed. I am thankful to be having the chance to witness it. All of it.

Almost a month ago, I had a last minute approved leave to visit Kathmandu, Nepal. 

Ever since I started working, I just realized that I've never used my A/L.

Prior 3 weeks before the departure date, I finally got my leave approved! Yeay me. So me & my mom head out. To Kathmandu. Yeay! We flew there with Malindo Air which has just started flying there. (FOC tickets for staff & parents, Yeay me!)






It was a 4 hours flight from KL. I kindda cramp my neck & waist I think. Lol. Kidding. Hahahaha. To be honest, I'm not sure what to expect there. I didn't have the time to googled about it much since I had my simulator base check prior to the departure date. So yeah. Zero on my mind what's awesome there. Hehe.



Upon touch down, the temperature was 17 deg celcius. We straight head to the hotel in Thamel street as soon as we could find our driver the travel agent sent for us. Was too sleepy to even look around outside. Lol.


**********
The end of #MyienTravelSeries part 1.


0 comments:

 

♥ Blog Template Originally by Pinky Myien ♥