♥ myien ♥ The Fairytale of My Life: My 2014

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My 2014

I started of my 2014 being accepted to work with an airline. I struggled out through my journey of endless training & studying. I met the love of my life whom I can finally see my future with. I cleared my training, I earn my first full airline basic. I finally held on to my long love 2 bars too. I rode on a bumpy weather journey till the end of 2014. 

I closed 2014 with a flight earlier today.
I start off my 2015 with a flight tomorrow afternoon. 

Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah. 
It's a very blessed 2014. I met endless people whom I wanna keep for the rest of my life. 

I don't think 2015 is capable to beat 2014, but yet, I'm hoping for the best ;)




P/s: my first bonus ever since working too! Yippie!!! 😬

0 comments:

 

♥ Blog Template Originally by Pinky Myien ♥