♥ myien ♥ The Fairytale of My Life: Hello

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hello

Hello everyone! It has been awhile. My life has never been better. The journey, the bumpy rides, it is all worth it. Till the extend I came to realize that there is so much more that life has to offer.
Reconnecting to long lost friendship. Developing new ones. My life is rocking day by day.

Fix what was broken. Open up my heart to new beginnings.




Now I know, there is so much more for me to learn. To explore. To go through. The most important thing I've learnt, I have wasted most of my life on the things that are not worth it. Which keeps bringing me down. What was I thinking? 


& yes, I've let go.



"It's funny how some distance, makes everything seems small. & the fears that once controlled me, can't get to me at all. Up here in the cold thin air, I FINALLY CAN BREATHE. I know I left a life behind, BUT I'M TOO RELIEVED TO GRIEVE"

Yes, too relieved to grieve. Alhamdulillah.

Thanks for the prayers and supports care bears. Xx

0 comments:

 

♥ Blog Template Originally by Pinky Myien ♥