♥ myien ♥ The Fairytale of My Life: Page 19 of 366 (2012)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Page 19 of 366 (2012)


Photobucket Wheww, it has been a while since I last blogged. Been busy with lots of stuffs. Gym, birthday celebrations, best buddy birthday dinner etc etc etc. Anyway, my birthday celebration was pretty much boring. EXCEPT for the part that I get to hang out with my twitter friends. & not to forget all those sweet & darling mentions & msgs & voice notes & wishes on fb. 
That completed my birthday. Thank you 

 I wished for a Blackberry curve (the new one, can't remember the model), but instead of getting that one from my mummy, I now have my own baby boo, which is the new bold 5. Photobucket
The best boo ever I tell you one 

I guess that is all for now.
Got lots of things to do now. Till we meet again care bears Photobucket


0 comments:

 

♥ Blog Template Originally by Pinky Myien ♥