♥ myien ♥ The Fairytale of My Life: My other passion

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

My other passion


Good evening care bears Photobucket,

Was feeling under the weather for the past 2 days, with crazy roster doing back to back split duty that I don't even have the energy to blog. Hence the fact that I just woke up.
Before nursing myself to bed Photobucket earlier, I was watching a new series on Netflix. A korean drama name "Love Alarm". It brought me so many beautiful memories when I was in Korea.

Decided to share with all of you the beauty of Seoul, through my eyes & lense.

Photobucket


Photobucket

It was cherry blossom  when we arrived. 
Every corner we looked, it's heaven to my eyes.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Even the city itself is capable of blowing my mind.

Photobucket


This picture Photobucket was taken in the middle of the road.
We asked Youngho Oppa to stop by the road side just to get this picture.
(Youngho Oppa, a local friend)

Photobucket

My love from another star 
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


I remember this was the first time I asked Mr. Right to marry me by contract.
Long details on that later.
Icon Mini

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I remembered clearly, this was the day when I was so happy to witness the pink cherry blossoms.
I called Mr.Right, right away.
I video called him while he was at work, just to show him the cherry blossoms.
We were just close friends at that time.
& the sweet part would be that he still answered my call anyways.
Thank you baby chira2hearts.gif blinkheart image by yurekka

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Till next time,
toddles care bears 


0 comments:

 

♥ Blog Template Originally by Pinky Myien ♥