♥ myien ♥ The Fairytale of My Life: Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei

Hey there care bears, Photobucket

it has been a long time, I KNOW.

Photobucket My life has been a mess.

Endless running errands, working my ass of to do better to make my parents proud.

That includes, the reason for the tittle of this post.

It has been 2 weeks (approx) since I practically moved to Photobucket Brunei.

Currently flying with Royal Brunei ; but it's being operated by Malindo Air.

Past few days, a babygirl of mine came across my blog. She suggested that I should start blogging again. since there is not much things to do here in Brunei. Photobucket

Been thinking about it for a few days. Had to try to figure out  my email & password.
& voila, I managed to write down this post.

Yeah, maybe I should start blogging about  things, life, journey & what not.

What do you think?

0 comments:

 

♥ Blog Template Originally by Pinky Myien ♥