♥ myien ♥ The Fairytale of My Life: Page 6 of 366 (2012)

Friday, January 06, 2012

Page 6 of 366 (2012)


Photobucket Turning 22 any day soon but I'm still me. With my darling addictions to Marie Disney's stuffs. & as I looked back, 2011 I did not spend that much time on Marie hunting anymore. Was so busy with my addictions with all of those #Twtups. 2012, I'm making changes. No matter how busy I am, I'll still space some time to go Marie hunting. Photobucket
Care with me care bears, this woman is trying here. Icon Mini

Myspace Dividers myspace graphics









Photobucket Some of my Marie collections that I have already. Well those pictures are what's left since I deleted all of my recent post on this blog. But nevermind, will find more eye candies for you lovebirds. Photobucket

Myspace Dividers myspace graphics

Bye bye, toddles !! 

0 comments:

 

♥ Blog Template Originally by Pinky Myien ♥